[App_rpt-users] CM119 USB interface

Brian G gravesb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 02:58:51 UTC 2018

Hi Kevin, thanks very much... I understand 999 is supposed to represent a
strong fully quiet signal. That's the issue, there isn't one...but app_rpt
thinks there's a signal present and is sending it 100% of the time, unless
I use CTCSS decode (or plain vox), which I don't want to do for this node.

I'm using the discriminator output from a Motorola Radius M120, but the
same issue occurs on other rigs, and the "signal level" is still at 999
regardless of if there's a radio connected to the dongle or not :( If
there's no input, signal level should be at (or close to) zero, shouldn't
it?