[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Wed Dec 26 21:58:04 UTC 2018

My primary concern is: Who is the Copyright owner NOW for all the various
AllStar related modules and as of what date were they released GPL2??
I've got to have this answered in a legally acceptable way (e.g.:
notarized affidavit).

Incidentally, ASL, Inc., *SHOULD* be very concerned about this, too.

As of the last several months, I now have a secondary concern as
well---W9CR's Cyber-hickery.