[App_rpt-users] Allstar Node

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 22:23:55 UTC 2018

LOL,

I know Jim was thinking of putting a digital key in his code. So when the
node registered or keyed up and linked to another node. It would show up as
a ASL node and not some forked system.

By the way. I love the armchair lawyer talk and gumshoe detective work.
Start a new thread and keep it coming. Its funny stuff. Maybe we can get on
Judge Judy. That would be great TV.

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson