[App_rpt-users] TECHNICAL QUESTION re: Echolink

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Thu Dec 27 15:44:13 UTC 2018

I have not been paying attention and may have missed something. But...
having problem opening echolink port. This has worked in the past but I
disabled by removing the config file. But is there anything else in
app_rpt that could inhibit Echolink? My config file looks correct in my
2360 and 28599 boxes. But when doing netstat I don't see the three ports
open.

Somebody have a nudge in the right direction?

GeorgeC W2DB 2360, 28599

--
George Csahanin
10100 Carson Ranch Rd.