[App_rpt-users] Boot DIAL on USB Flash Stick?

Jim Aspinwall No1PC no1pc at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 3 18:47:47 UTC 2018

 Since I've read it is possible to reconfigure a Pi to boot from a USB Flash stick rather than SD card, I've been attempting the configuration (per all the blogs, posts, readme, etc.) and one thing that is not 'taking' on either of two Pi3b is the Pi OTP change to: vcgencmd otp_dump | grep 17:
17:3020000aThe return value remains at 1020000a.
Has anyone gotten this to work under a DIAL build?  (Using RAT_RC1)