[App_rpt-users] 888 and usb

David Waters dwaters5 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 23:04:31 UTC 2018

I have a modified 888 radio and run through a modified fob to my AllStar node. The problem is when sending a DTMF command the computer never receives it and displays a 6~. On screen. Tried everything under usb simple to get it to work but nothing works. Someone said to use us radio. Conf but I don’t know how to force the AllStar software to run that file.  It picks us simple.conf instead. Any help would be appreciated. Keep in mind I know nothing about AllStar software I am just learning.

David Waters