[App_rpt-users] Mini Computers

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Wed Feb 7 23:38:51 UTC 2018

JJC,

Are you using the simpleusb channel driver?  It's unclear, but you do
mention something about COS in one of your replies below. Using the
simpleusb channel driver drastically cuts down on the number of
processes necessary, where usbradio uses much more CPU. HOWEVER, if you
are using usbradio (what we call full DSP) then I'd like to know more
about your set-up.  If you are using simpleusb, there's no argument, and
that explains it.

Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin