[App_rpt-users] Remote Base telemetry

Thomas Moss thomasmoss at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 00:39:15 UTC 2018

I am trying to make a Kenwood TM-D710 work through the extensions.conf
phone patch commands to execute a script to command hamlib/rigctl for
control of the radio.

I want to have the audio feedback from the commands to play on the linked
allstar node and not transmitted across the remote base radio. The only
commands I have been using is rpt/localplay and Playback for the audio
feedback. Is there another command which would send the audio to the
connected node and not out to the RF side?

I also have read there is a tmd700 module that works with the native
remotebase commands. Where would I look to modify commands to adapt it for
the tmd710, which appears to have more functionality than I can using
hamlib/rigctl.

For information I am running a current DIAL RC1 image on a raspberry 3.

Thanks,
Thomas
KC5KCT