[App_rpt-users] Simulcast buffer value issue

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 03:09:16 UTC 2018

That sounds different than the DAC issue. I've noticed variable audio delay
even on USB dongle nodes. My hunch is that it is some how related to
network latency, strange as that seems. The HamVoIP.org guys say they have
improved this to the point where there is consistently very little latency.
I once asked them if they thought their fix would apply to RTCMs but they
didn't know. As we know HamVoIP is not open source so us intel/AMD folks
don't get the improvements.

--
Tim WD6AWP