[App_rpt-users] Raspberry Pi3 model B

ARS W5OMR ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 15:49:28 UTC 2018

Thanks for all the replies, guys.  I'll address some questions and
statements in-line in the message, and then give a synopsis of my progress,
so far.  We can go from there.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 9:00 PM, Andrew Errington <erringtona at gmail.com>
wrote:

> As well as fixing the destination (of=) you should probably use "sudo dd".

Thanks, Andrew.  I'm logged in as root on my linux machine where the image
creation was done.  I know, it's a no-no, but after 16 years, I've not had
a problem.

​Look for more replies...​  I thought I would see all quoted text in the
thread, but gmail has other ideas... ~sigh~