[App_rpt-users] Rpi3 on 29655

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Feb 19 10:47:18 UTC 2018

I don't see your usbradio.conf in your message. I suggest you try in
your usbradio.conf until you have the radio connected.

carrierfrom = usbinvert        ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp,vox

ctcssfrom = usbinvert            ; no,usb,usbinvert,dsp

Steve N4IRS

On 02/18/2018 11:16 PM, ARS W5OMR wrote:
> [...]
>>
>> The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².
>>
>> "I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."
>>

>> On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 7:27 PM, ARS W5OMR <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I'm at my wit's end...
>>> Somewhere between asterisk -Rcvvvv and modules.conf and 'usbradio.conf
>>> ... ARRRHGGG!
>>>
>>> I know, you've been there, too - I've not had this stuff up and
>>> running for over 3 years, I've forgotten some of the most important
>>> things I knew...
>>> Steve/N4IRS, great guy that he is, helped me tremendously the other
>>> day and all was 'ok'.  It wasn't quite done, but at the time, I felt
>>> confident it was merely minor tweeking... I still had to make an
>>> interface cable for the repeater to the URIx but, even without a radio
>>> connected, I was connecting (monitor mode) to other nodes.  That was
>>> cool!  It was PROGRESS!
>>> But, the red LED on the URI stayed on.  Even though there wasn't a
>>> radio connected, I knew it wasn't supposed to be on.  That meant it
>>> was sending the 'xmit' signal out.  Hell, even in the node status,
>>> it's saying it's timing out and I don't know where else to tell
>>> allstar that it's not even receiving a signal.  First thing I did, was
>>> modify usbradio.conf and inverted PTT and that shut it off.  The
>>> voltage on the output of the URI (Pins 1 (PTT) and 13 (GND)) 'floats'
>>> somewhere around 0.65 to 0.72v, but when it's transmitting, it is
>>> pulled DOWN to 0v.  That's opposite of inverting PTT from 0 to 1.
>>> (head scratch)
>>>
>>> This is on a Raspberry Pi3 connecting to a Motorola R100 repeater.
>>>
>>> Here are the .conf files, if someone wouldn't mind having a gander....
>>>

>>> iax.conf
>>> ----------
>>>
>>> ; Inter-Asterisk eXchange driver definition
>>> ; http://docs.allstarlink.org/drupal/node/15
>>>
>>> ; ulaw, alaw, GSM and ADPCM should only be used,
>>> ; the rest of the standard Asterisk codecs
>>> ; (speex, ilbc, lpc10, etc) should be avoided.
>>>
>>> ; The ulaw and alaw codecs have the best audio quality,
>>> ; followed by ADPCM, and lastly GSM,
>>> ; Bandwidth used is in the reverse order to audio quality.
>>> ; GSM uses the least bandwidth, and alaw/ulaw the most.
>>>
>>> ; CODEC         AUDIO QUALITY           BANDWIDTH (including IP and
>>> Ethernet headers)
>>> ; ULAW          best                    87 kbps
>>> ; ADPCM         good                    55 kbps
>>> ; GSM           mediocre                36 kbps
>>>

>>> [general]
>>> bindport = 4569 ; bindport and bindaddr may be specified
>>>                                  ; NOTE: bindport must be specified BEFORE
>>> ; bindaddr or may be specified on a specific
>>> ; bindaddr if followed by colon and port
>>> ;  (e.g. bindaddr=192.168.0.1:4569)
>>>
>>> ; bindaddr = 192.168.0.1 ; more than once to bind to multiple
>>>                                  ; addresses, but the first will be the
>>>                                  ; default
>>>
>>> disallow = all ; The permitted codecs for outgoing connections
>>> allow = adpcm ; good 55 kbps
>>> allow = gsm ; medicore 36 kbps
>>>
>>> jitterbuffer = yes
>>> forcejitterbuffer = yes
>>> dropcount = 2
>>> maxjitterbuffer = 4000
>>> maxjitterinterps = 10
>>> resyncthreshold = 1000
>>> maxexcessbuffer = 80
>>> minexcessbuffer = 10
>>> jittershrinkrate = 1
>>> tos = 0x1E
>>> autokill = yes
>>> delayreject = yes
>>> ; iaxthreadcount = 30
>>> ; iaxmaxthreadcount = 150
>>>
>>> register = 29655:xxxxx at register.allstarlink.org ; This must be changed
>>> to your node number, password
>>>                                                  ; remove the leading ";"
>>>
>>> ; Incoming radio connections
>>>
>>> [radio]
>>> type = user
>>> disallow = all
>>> allow = ulaw
>>> allow = adpcm
>>> allow = gsm
>>>
>>> codecpriority = host
>>> context = radio-secure
>>> transfer = no
>>>
>>> [iaxrpt]                         ; Connect from iaxrpt Username field
>>> (PC AllStar Client)
>>> type = user                       ; Notice type is user here
>>> <---------------
>>> context = iaxrpt ; Context to jump to in extensions.conf
>>> auth = md5
>>> secret = Your_Secret_Pasword_Here
>>> host = dynamic
>>> disallow = all
>>> allow = ulaw
>>> allow = adpcm
>>> allow = gsm
>>> transfer = no
>>>
>>> [iaxclient]                     ; Connect from iax client (Zoiper...)
>>> type = friend                     ; Notice type here is friend
>>> <--------------
>>> context = iax-client               ; Context to jump to in extensions.conf
>>> auth = md5
>>> secret = Your_Secret_Password_Here
>>> host = dynamic
>>> disallow = all
>>> allow = ulaw
>>> allow = adpcm
>>> allow = gsm
>>> transfer = no
>>>
>>> [allstar-sys]
>>> type = user
>>> context = allstar-sys
>>> auth = rsa
>>> inkeys = allstar
>>> disallow = all
>>> allow = ulaw
>>>
>>> [allstar-public]
>>> type = user
>>> context = allstar-public
>>> auth = md5
>>> secret = allstar
>>> disallow = all
>>> allow = ulaw
> [...]
>>> ; auth = md5
>>> ; disallow = all
>>> ; allow = ulaw
>>> ; transfer = no
>>> ======================================
>>>
>>> rpt.conf
>>> ---------
>>> ; Radio Repeater configuration file (for use with app_rpt)
>>>
>>> ; Your Repeater
>>>

>>> [29655] ; Change this to your assigned node number
>>>
>>>                                          ; Must also be enabled in
>>> modules.conf
>>> ; Rx audio/signalling channel. Choose ONLY 1 per node stanza
>>>
>>> ; Enable the selected channel driver in modules.conf !!!
>>> ; rxchannel = dahdi/pseudo        ; No radio (hub)
>>> ; rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb_1999 ; SimpleUSB
>>> ; rxchannel = Pi/1                      ; Raspberry Pi PiTA
>>> rxchannel = Radio/usb_29655 ; USBRadio (DSP)
>>> ; rxchannel = Dahdi/1 ; PCI Quad card
>>> ; rxchannel = Beagle/1 ; BeagleBoard
>>> ; rxchannel = USRP/127.0.0.1:34001:32001; GNU Radio interface USRP
>>>
>>> duplex = 2                              ; 0 = Half duplex with no
>>> telemetry tones or hang time.
>>>                                          ;     Special Case: Full
>>> duplex if linktolink is set to yes.
>>>                                          ;     This mode is preferred
>>> when interfacing with an external multiport repeater controller.
>>> ;     Comment out idrecording and idtalkover to suppress IDs also
>>>                                          ; 1 = Half duplex with
>>> telemetry tones and hang time. Does not repeat audio.
>>>                                          ;     This mode is preferred
>>> when interfacing a simplex node.
>>>                                          ; 2 = Full Duplex with
>>> telemetry tones and hang time.
>>>                                          ;     This mode is preferred
>>> when interfacing a repeater.
>>>                                          ; 3 = Full Duplex with
>>> telemetry tones and hang time, but no repeated audio.
>>>                                          ; 4 = Full Duplex with
>>> telemetry tones and hang time. Repeated audio only when the autopatch
>>> is down.
>>>
>>> linktolink = no ; disables forcing physical half-duplex operation of
>>> main repeater while
>>> ; still keeping half-duplex semantics (optional)
>>>
>>> linkmongain = 0 ; Link Monitor Gain adjusts the audio level of
>>> monitored nodes when a signal from another node or the local receiver
>>> is received.
>>> ; If linkmongain is set to a negative number the monitored audio will
>>> decrease by the set amount in db.
>>> ; If linkmongain set to a positive number monitored audio will
>>> increase by the set amount in db.
>>> ; The value of linkmongain is in db. The default value is 0 db.
>>>
>>> erxgain = -3 ; Echolink receive gain adjustment
>>> ; Note: Gain is in db-volts (20logVI/VO)
>>> etxgain = 3 ; Echolink transmit gain adjustment
>>> ; Note: Gain is in db-volts (20logVI/VO)
>>> ;eannmode = 1                           ; 1 = Say only node number on
>>> echolink connects (default = 1)
>>>                                          ; 2 = say phonetic call sign
>>> only on echolink connects
>>>                                          ; 3 = say phonetic call sign
>>> and node number on echolink connects
>>>
>>> ;controlstates = controlstates ; system control state stanza

>>> functions = functions ; Repeater Function stanza
>>> phone_functions = functions ; Phone Function stanza
>>> link_functions = functions ; Link Function stanza
>>>
>>> telemetry = telemetry ; Telemetry stanza
>>> morse = morse ; Morse stanza
>>> wait_times = wait-times ; Wait times stanza
>>>
>>> context = radio ; dialing context for phone
>>> callerid = "Repeater" <0000000000> ; callerid for phone calls
> [...]
>>> ; 1. node number in this stanza (us)
>>> ; 2. node number being disconnected from us (them)
>>>
>>> ;lnkactenable = 0 ; Set to 1 to enable the link activity timer.
>>> Applicable to standard nodes only.
>>>
>>> ;lnkacttime = 1800 ; Link activity timer time in seconds.
>>> ;lnkactmacro = *52 ; Function to execute when link activity timer expires.
>>> ;lnkacttimerwarn = 30seconds ; Message to play when the link activity
>>> timer has 30 seconds left.
>>>
>>> ;remote_inact_timeout = ; Specifies the amount of time without keying
>>> from the link. Set to 0 to disable timeout. (15 * 60)
>>> ;remote_timeout = ; Session time out for remote base. Set to 0 to
>>> disable. (60 * 60)
>>> ;remote_timeout_warning_freq = ; 30
>>> ;remote_timeout_warning = ; (3 * 60)
>>>
>>> ;nounkeyct = 0 ; Set to a 1 to eliminate courtesy tones and associated
>>> delays.
>>>
>>> holdofftelem = 1 ; Hold off all telemetry when signal is present on
>>> receiver or from connected nodes
>>> ; except when an ID needs to be done and there is a signal coming from
>>> a connected node.
>>>
>>> telemdefault = 1                        ; 0 = telemetry output off
>>>                                          ; 1 = telemetry output on (default
>>> = 1)
>>>                                          ; 2 = timed telemetry output
>>> on command execution and for a short time thereafter.
>>>
>>> telemdynamic = 1                        ; 0 = disallow users to change
>>> the local telemetry setting with a COP command,
>>>                                          ; 1 = Allow users to change
>>> the setting with a COP command. (default = 1)
>>>
>>> ;beaconing = 0 ; Send ID regardless of repeater activity (Required in
>>> the UK, but probably illegal in the US)
>>>
>>> parrotmode = 0 ; 0 = Parrot Off (default = 0)
>>> ; 1 = Parrot On Command
>>> ; 2 = Parrot Always
>>> ; 3 = Parrot Once by Command
>>>
>>> parrottime = 1000 ; Set the amount of time in milliseconds
>>> ; to wait before parroting what was received
>>>
>>> ;rxnotch=1065,40                        ; (Optional) Notch a
>>> particular frequency for a specified
>>>                                          ; b/w. app_rpt must have been
>>> compiled with
>>>                                          ; the notch option
>>>
>>> startup_macro=*982                      ; Macro to run at startup
>>> (optional)
>>>
>>> nodenames = /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/rpt/nodenames ; Point to nodename
>>> sound directory
>>>
>>> ; *** Status Reporting ***
>>>
>>> ; Uncomment either group following two statpost lines to report the
>>> status of your node to stats.allstarlink.org
>>> ; depending on whether you are running ACID, Debian or Limey Linux.
>>> ; The difference is simply where your wget is located.
>>>
>>> ; ** For ACID and Debian ***
>>> statpost_program =
>>> /usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null
>>> statpost_url = http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates
>>>
>>> ; ** For Limey Linux **
>>> ;statpost_program =
>>> /bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/dev/null

>>> 2 = ilink,2 ; Connect specified link -- monitor only
>>> 3 = ilink,3 ; Connect specified link -- tranceive
>>> 4 = ilink,4 ; Enter command mode on specified link
>>> 70 = ilink,5 ; System status
>>> 99 = cop,6              ; PTT (phone mode only)
>>>
>>> ; End Mandatory Command Codes
>>>
>>> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>>
>>> ; Macro Commands
>>> 5 = macro
>>>
>>> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>>
>>> ; Autopatch Commands
>>> ; Note, This may be a good place for other 2 digit frequently used
>>> commands
>>>
>>> 61 = autopatchup,noct = 1,farenddisconnect = 1,dialtime = 20000  ;
>>> Autopatch up
>>> 62 = autopatchdn                                                 ;
>>> Autopatch down
>>>
>>> ; autopatchup can optionally take comma delimited setting=value pairs:
>>>
>>> ; context = string ; Override default context with "string"
>>> ; dialtime = ms ; Specify the max number of milliseconds between phone
>>> number digits (1000 milliseconds = 1 second)
>>> ; farenddisconnect = 1 ; Automatically disconnect when called party hangs
>>> up
>>> ; noct = 1 ; Don't send repeater courtesy tone during autopatch calls
>>> ; quiet = 1 ; Don't send dial tone, or connect messages. Do not send
>>> patch down message when called party hangs up
>>> ; Example: 123=autopatchup,dialtime=20000,noct=1,farenddisconnect=1
>>>
>>> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>>
>>> ; Status Commands
>>>
>>> ; 1 - Force ID (global)
>>> ; 2 - Give Time of Day (global)
>>> ; 3 - Give software Version (global)
>>> ; 4 - Give GPS location info
>>> ; 5 - Last (dtmf) user
>>> ; 11 - Force ID (local only)
>>> ; 12 - Give Time of Day (local only)
>>>
>>> 721 = status,1          ; Force ID (global)
>>> 722 = status,2          ; Give Time of Day (global)
>>> 723 = status,3          ; Give software Version (global)
>>> 724 = status,4          ; Give GPS location info
>>> 725 = status,5          ; Last (dtmf) user
>>> 711 = status,11         ; Force ID (local only)
>>> 712 = status,12         ; Give Time of Day (local only)
>>>

>>> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>>
>>> ; Link Commands
>>>
>>> ; 1 - Disconnect specified link
>>> ; 2 - Connect specified link -- monitor only
>>> ; 3 - Connect specified link -- tranceive
>>> ; 4 - Enter command mode on specified link
>>> ; 5 - System status
>>> ; 6 - Disconnect all links
>>> ; 7 - Last Node to Key Up
>>> ; 8 - Connect specified link -- local monitor only
>>> ; 9 - Send Text Message (9,<destnodeno or 0 (for all)>,Message Text, etc.
>>> ; 10 - Disconnect all RANGER links (except permalinks)
>>> ; 11 - Disconnect a previously permanently connected link
>>> ; 12 - Permanently connect specified link -- monitor only
>>> ; 13 - Permanently connect specified link -- tranceive
>>> ; 15 - Full system status (all nodes)
>>> ; 16 - Reconnect links disconnected with "disconnect all links"
>>> ; 17 - MDC test (for diag purposes)
>>> ; 18 - Permanently Connect specified link -- local monitor only
>>>
>>> ; ilink commands 1 through 5 are defined in the Mandatory Command section
>>>
>>> 806 = ilink,6           ; Disconnect all links
>>> 807 = ilink,7           ; Last Node to Key Up
>>> 808 = ilink,8           ; Connect specified link -- local monitor only
>>> 809 = ilink,9,1999,"Testing" ; would send a text message to node 1999
>>> replace 1999 with 0 for all connected nodes
>>>                                  ; *** I'll change this later - just
>>> noticed it ge/omr ***
>>> 810 = ilink,10           ; Disconnect all RANGER links (except permalinks)
>>> 811 = ilink,11           ; Disconnect a previously permanently connected
>>> link
>>> 812 = ilink,12           ; Permanently connect specified link -- monitor
>>> only
>>> 813 = ilink,13           ; Permanently connect specified link -- tranceive
>>> 815 = ilink,15           ; Full system status (all nodes)
>>> 816 = ilink,16           ; Reconnect links disconnected with
>>> "disconnect all links"
>>> 817 = ilink,17           ; MDC test (for diag purposes)
>>> 818 = ilink 18           ; Permanently Connect specified link -- local
>>> monitor only
>>>

>>> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>>>
>>> ; Control operator (cop) functions. Change these to something other
>>> than these codes listed below!
>>>
>>> 901 = cop,1 ; System warm boot
>>> 902 = cop,2 ; System enable
>>> 903 = cop,3 ; System disable
>>>
>>> 904 = cop,4 ; Test tone on/off (toggle)
>>> 905 = cop,5 ; Dump system variables on console (debug use only)
>>>
>>> 907 = cop,7 ; Time out timer enable
>>> 908 = cop,8 ; Time out timer disable
>>>
>>> 909 = cop,9 ; Autopatch enable
>>> 910 = cop,10 ; Autopatch disable
>>>
>>> 911 = cop,11 ; User linking functions enable
>>> 912 = cop,12 ; User linking functions disable
>>>
>>> 913 = cop,13 ; Query system control state
>>> 914 = cop,14 ; Set system control state
>>>
>>> 915 = cop,15 ; Scheduler enable
>>> 916 = cop,16 ; Scheduler disable
>>>
>>> 917 = cop,17 ; User functions enable (time, id, etc)
>>> 918 = cop,18 ; User functions disable
>>>
>>> 919 = cop,19 ; Select alternate hang time (althangtime)
>>> 920 = cop,20 ; Select standard hangtime (hangtime)
>>>
>>> 921 = cop,21 ; Enable Parrot Mode
>>> 922 = cop,22 ; Disable Parrot Mode
>>> 923 = cop,23 ; Birdbath (Current Parrot Cleanup/Flush)
>>>
>>> 924 = cop,24 ; Flush all telemetry
>>> 925 = cop,25 ; Query last node un-keyed
>>> 926 = cop,26 ; Query all nodes keyed/unkeyed
>>> 930 = cop,30 ; Recall Memory Setting in Attached Xcvr
>>>
>>> 931 = cop,31 ; Channel Selector for Parallel Programmed Xcvr
>>>
>>> 932 = cop,32 ; Touchtone pad test: command + Digit string + # to
>>> playback all digits pressed
>>>
>>> 933 = cop,33 ; Local Telemetry Output Enable
>>> 934 = cop,34 ; Local Telemetry Output Disable
>>> 935 = cop,35 ; Local Telemetry Output on Demand
>>>
>>> 936 = cop,36 ; Foreign Link Local Output Path Enable
>>> 937 = cop,37 ; Foreign Link Local Output Path Disable
>>> 938 = cop,38 ; Foreign Link Local Output Path Follows Local Telemetry
>>> 939 = cop,39 ; Foreign Link Local Output Path on Demand
>>>
>>> 942 = cop,42 ; Echolink announce node # only
>>> 943 = cop,43 ; Echolink announce node Callsign only
>>> 944 = cop,44 ; Echolink announce node # & Callsign
>>>
>>> 945 = cop,45 ; Link Activity timer enable
>>> 945 = cop,46 ; Link Activity timer disable
>>> 947 = cop,47 ; Reset "Link Config Changed" Flag
>>>
>>> 948 = cop,48 ; Send Page Tone (Tone specs separated by parenthesis)
>>>
>>> 949 = cop,49 ; Disable incoming connections (control state noice)
>>> 950 = cop,50 ; Enable incoming connections (control state noicd)
>>>
>>> 951 = cop,51 ; Enable sleep mode
>>> 952 = cop,52 ; Disable sleep mode
>>> 953 = cop,53 ; Wake up from sleep
>>> 954 = cop,54 ; Go to sleep
>>> 955 = cop,55 ; Parrot Once if parrot mode is disabled
>>>
>>> 956 = cop,56                            ; Rx CTCSS Enable
>>> 957 = cop,57                            ; Rx CTCSS Disable
>>>
>>> 958 = cop.58                            ; Tx CTCSS On Input only Enable
>>> 959 = cop,59                            ; Tx CTCSS On Input only Disable
>>>
>>> 960 = cop,60                            ; Send MDC-1200 Burst
>>> (cop,60,type,UnitID[,DestID,SubCode])
>>>                                          ; Type is 'I' for PttID, 'E'
>>> for Emergency, and 'C' for Call
>>>                                          ; (SelCall or Alert), or 'SX'
>>> for STS (ststus), where X is 0-F.
>>>                                          ; DestID and subcode are only
>>> specified for  the 'C' type message.
>>>                                          ; UnitID is the local systems
>>> UnitID. DestID is the MDC1200 ID of
>>>                                          ; the radio being called, and
>>> the subcodes are as follows:
>>>                                          ; Subcode '8205' is Voice
>>> Selective Call for Spectra ('Call')
>>>                                          ; Subcode '8015' is Voice
>>> Selective Call for Maxtrac ('SC') or
>>>                                          ; Astro-Saber('Call')
>>>                                          ; Subcode '810D' is Call Alert
>>> (like Maxtrac 'CA')
>>>
>>> 961 = cop,61                            ; Send Message to USB to
>>> control GPIO pins (cop,61,GPIO1=0[,GPIO4=1].....)
>>> 962 = cop,62                            ; Send Message to USB to
>>> control GPIO pins, quietly (cop,62,GPIO1=0[,GPIO4=1].....)
>>>
>>> 963 = cop,63                            ; Send pre-configred APRSTT
>>> notification (cop,63,CALL[,OVERLAYCHR])
>>> 964 = cop,64                            ; Send pre-configred APRSTT
>>> notification, quietly (cop,64,CALL[,OVERLAYCHR])
>>> 965 = cop,65                            ; Send POCSAG page (equipped
>>> channel types only)
>>>
>>> 982 = playback,rpt/node_enabled         ; Report node enabled to
>>> transmitter
>>>
>>> [functions-remote]
>>>
>>> 0 = remote,1                              ; Retrieve Memory
>>> 1 = remote,2                              ; Set freq.
>>> 2 = remote,3                              ; Set tx PL tone
>>> 3 = remote,4                              ; Set rx PL tone
>>> 40 = remote,100                           ; Rx PL off
>>> 41 = remote,101                           ; Rx PL on
>>> 42 = remote,102                           ; Tx PL off
>>> 43 = remote,103                           ; Tx PL on
>>> 44 = remote,104                           ; Low Power
>>> 45 = remote,105                           ; Medium Power
>>> 46 = remote,106                           ; High Power
>>> 711 = remote,107                          ; Bump -20
>>> 714 = remote,108                          ; Bump -100
>>> 717 = remote,109                          ; Bump -500
>>> 713 = remote,110                          ; Bump +20
>>> 716 = remote,111                          ; Bump +100
>>> 719 = remote,112                          ; Bump +500
>>> 721 = remote,113                          ; Scan - slow
>>> 724 = remote,114                          ; Scan - quick
>>> 727 = remote,115                          ; Scan - fast
>>> 723 = remote,116                          ; Scan + slow
>>> 726 = remote,117                          ; Scan + quick
>>> 729 = remote,118                          ; Scan + fast
>>> 79 = remote,119                           ; Tune
>>> 51 = remote,5                             ; Long status query
>>> 52 = remote,140 ; Short status query
>>> 67 = remote,210 ; Send a *
>>> 69 = remote,211 ; Send a #
>>> ;91 = remote,99,CALLSIGN,LICENSETAG     ; Remote base login.
>>>                                          ; Define a different dtmf
>>> sequence for each user which is
>>>                                          ; authorized to use the remote
>>> base to control access to it.
>>>                                          ; For examble
>>> 9139583=remote,99,WB6NIL,G would grant access to
>>>                                          ; the remote base and announce
>>> WB6NIL as being logged in.
>>>                                          ; Another entry,
>>> 9148351=remote,99,WA6ZFT,E would grant access to
>>>                                          ; the remote base and announce
>>> WA6ZFT as being logged in.
>>>                                          ; When the remote base is
>>> disconnected from the originating node, the
>>>                                          ; user will be logged out. The
>>> LICENSETAG argument is used to enforce
>>> ; tx frequency limits. See [txlimits] below.
>>> 85 = cop,6                              ; Remote base telephone key
>>>

>>> [telemetry]
>>>
>>> ; Telemetry entries can be shared across all repeaters, or defined for
>>> each repeater.
>>> ; Can be a tone sequence, morse string, or a file
>>> ;
>>> ; |t - Tone escape sequence
>>> ;
>>> ; Tone sequences consist of 1 or more 4-tuple entries (freq1, freq2,
>>> duration, amplitude)
>>> ; Single frequencies are created by setting freq1 or freq2 to zero.
>>> ;
>>> ; |m - Morse escape sequence
>>> ;
>>> ; Sends Morse code at the telemetry amplitude and telemetry frequency
>>> as defined in the
>>> ; [morse] section.
>>> ;
>>> ; Follow with an alphanumeric string
>>> ;
>>> ; |i - Morse ID escape sequence
>>> ;
>>> ; Sends Morse code at the ID amplitude and ID frequency as defined in the
>>> ; [morse] section.
>>> ;
>>>
>>> ct1 = |t(350,0,100,2048)(500,0,100,2048)(660,0,100,2048)
>>> ct2 = |t(660,880,150,2048)
>>> ct3 = |t(440,0,150,4096)
>>> ct4 = |t(550,0,150,2048)
>>> ct5 = |t(660,0,150,2048)
>>> ct6 = |t(880,0,150,2048)
>>> ct7 = |t(660,440,150,2048)
>>> ct8 = |t(700,1100,150,2048)
>>> ranger =
>>> remotemon = |t(1209,0,50,2048)                                  ;
>>> local courtesy tone when receive only
>>> remotetx = |t(1633,0,50,3000)(0,0,80,0)(1209,0,50,3000) ; local
>>> courtesy tone when linked Trancieve mode
>>> cmdmode = |t(900,903,200,2048)
>>> functcomplete = |t(1000,0,100,2048)(0,0,100,0)(1000,0,100,2048)
>>> remcomplete =
>>> pfxtone = |t(350,440,30000,3072)
>>> patchup = rpt/callproceeding
>>> patchdown = rpt/callterminated
>>>
>>> ; As far as what the numbers mean,
>>> ; (000,000,010,000)
>>> ;   |   |   |   |-------amplitude
>>> ;   |   |   |-------------duration
>>> ;   |   |-------------------Tone 2
>>> ;   |-------------------------Tone 1
>>>
>>> ; So, with 0,0,10,0 That says No Tone1, No Tone2, 10ms duration, 0
>>> Amplitude.
>>> ; Use it for a delay.  Fine tuning for how long before telemetry is
>>> sent, in conjunction with the telemdelay parameter)
>>> ; The numbers, like 350,440,10,2048 are 350Hz, 440Hz, 10ms delay,
>>> amplitude of 2048.
>>>
>>> ; Morse code parameters, these are common to all repeaters.
>>>
>>> [morse]
>>> speed = 20 ; Approximate speed in WPM
>>> frequency = 800 ; Morse Telemetry Frequency
>>> amplitude = 4096 ; Morse Telemetry Amplitude
>>> idfrequency = 1065 ; Morse ID Frequency
> [...]
>>> ;16 = out
>>> ;17 = out
>>> ;18 = out
>>>
>>> ;[meter-faces]
>>>
>>> ;face = scale(scalepre,scalediv,scalepost),word/?,...
>>> ;
>>> ; scalepre = offset to add before dividing with scalediv
>>> ; scalediv = full scale/number of whole units (e.g. 256/20 or 12.8 for
>>> 20 volts).
>>> ; scalepost = offset to add after dividing with scalediv
>>> ;
>>> ;face = range(X-Y:word,X2-Y2:word,...),word/?,...
>>> ;face = bit(low-word,high-word),word/?,...
>>> ;
>>> ; word/? is either a word in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds or one of its
>>> subdirectories,
>>> ; or a question mark which is  a placeholder for the measured value.
>>> ;
>>> ;
>>> ; Battery voltage 0-20 volts
>>> ;batvolts = scale(0,12.8,0),rpt/thevoltageis,?,ha/volts
>>> ; 4 quadrant wind direction
>>> ;winddir =
>>> range(0-33:north,34-96:west,97-160:south,161-224:east,225-255:north),rpt/thewindis,?
>>> ; LM34 temperature sensor with 130 deg. F full scale
>>> ;lm34f = scale(0,1.969,0),rpt/thetemperatureis,?,degrees,fahrenheit
>>> ; Status poll (non alarmed)
>>> ;light = bit(ha/off,ha/on),ha/light,?
>>>
>>> ;[alarms]
>>> ;
>>> ;tag = device,pin,node,ignorefirst,func-low,func-hi
>>> ;
>>> ;tag = a unique name for the alarm
>>> ;device = daq device to poll
>>> ;pin = the device pin to be monitored
>>> ;ignorefirstalarm = set to 1 to throwaway first alarm event, or 0 to
>>> report it
>>> ;node = the node number to execute the function on
>>> ;func-low = the DTMF function to execute on a high to low transition
>>> ;func-high = the DTMF function to execute on a low to high transition
>>> ;
>>> ; a  '-' as a function name is shorthand for no-operation
>>> ;
>>> ;door = daq-cham-1,9,1,2017,*7,-
>>> ;pwrfail = daq-cham-1,10,0,2017,*911111,-
>>> ;
>>> ; Control states
>>> ; Allow several control operator functions to be changed at once using
>>> one command (good for scheduling)
>>> ;
>>> ;[controlstates]
>>> ;statenum = copcmd,[copcmd]...
>>> ;0 = rptena,lnkena,apena,totena,ufena,noicd  ; Normal operation
>>> ;1 = rptena,lnkena,apdis,totdis,ufena,noice  ; Net and news operation
>>> ;2 = rptena,lnkdis,apdis,totena,ufdis,noice  ; Repeater only operation
>>>
>>> ; Scheduler - execute a macro at a given time
>>>
>>> [schedule]
>>> ;dtmf_function =  m h dom mon dow  ; ala cron, star is implied
>>> ;2 = 00 00 * * *   ; at midnight, execute macro 2.
>>>
>>> ==============================================
>>>
>>> echolink.conf (not that I think -this- part matters much)

>>> call = W5OMR/R ; Change this!
>>> pwd = xxxxx ; Change this!
>>> name = Geoff ; Change this!
>>> qth = Splendora ; Change this!
>>> email = INVALID ; Change this!
>>> node = 004817                           ; Change this!
>>> ; Data for EchoLink Status Page
>>> lat = 0.0 ; Latitude in decimal degrees
>>> lon = 0.0 ; Longitude in decimal degrees
>>> freq = 0.0                              ; not mandatory Frequency in MHz
>>> tone = 0.0                              ; not mandatory CTCSS Tone (0 for
>>> none)
>>> power = 5 ; 0=0W, 1=1W, 2=4W, 3=9W, 4=16W, 5=25W, 6=36W, 7=49W, 8=64W,
>>> 9=81W (Power in Watts)
>>> height = 2 ; 0=10 1=20 2=40 3=80 4=160 5=320 6=640 7=1280 8=2560
>>> 9=5120 (AMSL in Feet)
>>> gain = 9 ; Gain in db (0-9)
>>> dir = 0 ; 0=omni 1=45deg 2=90deg 3=135deg 4=180deg 5=225deg 6=270deg
>>> 7=315deg 8=360deg (Direction)
>>>
>>> maxstns = 5 ; Max Stations
>>>
>>> rtcptimeout = 10
>>> recfile = /tmp/echolink_recorded.gsm ;
>>> astnode = 29655 ; Change this!
>>> context = radio-secure ; Default in code is echolink-in
>>>
>>> ; Max 3 servers
>>> server1 = nasouth.echolink.org
>>> server2 = naeast.echolink.org