[App_rpt-users] node will not connect to internet

David Waters dwaters5 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 00:13:51 UTC 2018

HiMy node was running and connecting but after 4 days it will not connect anymore to internet. When I check my router to see what devices are connected the node no longer shows up. I can connect to my node with putty internally, but nothing will connect to it outside my local net. I tried to ping googsl snd other places from my node but nothing, I can ping from my computer.  I found s file resolv.conf, in etcdirectry. but I am not sure what should be in this file if anything. Mine shows an ip address that isn't used on my system it is 72.something.Am i just looking at the wrong place and if so where should I look to fix problem?This happens it seems everytime my internet provider changes the host ip address, I can only get back on line by running firsttime and setting everything up again. I am really tired of doing this every 4 to 5 days. There has to be a fix in some conf file some place, but I have very very linited linux experiance.Can anyone help Please. I have tried everything I can think of which isn;t much.
Dave