[App_rpt-users] Remote already in this mode message

Steve Agee irlp8720 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:56:41 UTC 2018

Turning them off on your node does not stop them from going out across
the network, so I believe the hub owner is not correct. He would need to
turn them off on his end. As far as I know, there is not a way to stop
them from going out across the network from the originating node without
changing the code and recompiling.

N5ZUA