[App_rpt-users] Remote already in this mode message

Chuck Kraly ckraly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:44:39 UTC 2018

The offending hub we were connected to- the owner told me to turn off
telemetry on OUR node to eliminate it. I did not feel that should be done
so we no longer connect to that hub- which is unfortunate because it is a
major hub, but the hub owner does not have to hear the gripes form the
users- so we just fly solo