[App_rpt-users] Total list of all Allstar commands

larry larry at n7fm.com
Fri Jan 5 08:31:25 UTC 2018

Can some one point me to a listing of every available command defined
that can used with Allstar.

I am have a heck of a time trying to configure my nodes so everything is
all the same commands on all my nodes..
It seems whenever there is a different version other than the 1-5 ilink
commands there is no standard numbering system between versions or
platforms.
Realizing that it is up to me to standardize my own system I am about to
start from scratch eliminating all the jumble.
It would certainly be helpful if there was a COMPLETE command list with
explanations of their functions.

Larry - N7FM