[App_rpt-users] RTCM Mix-station RSSI Indication

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:05:56 UTC 2018

Kevin,

Yes, I have separate vote and mix repeaters. If you'd like to see them
operate you could browse my Allmon.

There's a voter at: https://wd6awp.net/allmon/voter.php?node=2531
<https://wd6awp.net/allmon/voter.php?node=2531>A mix client at:
https://wd6awp.net/allmon/voter.php?node=2521
and at: https://wd6awp.net/allmon/voter.php?node=500 (this one is fairly
busy)

If those are not busy and you want to see some activity connect to me on
node 2530 and we'll talk.