[App_rpt-users] Registration issue

Lu V luvencl8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:55:50 UTC 2018

I need a refresher. If I add a second URI / node # to an existing node, do I have to put the second node on another port other than the default 4569?  Or can the both be on the same port as long as they are on the same box?  Also, I see that the node 27877 is registered and active when I perform an IAX2 show registry but when I look on the status page (stats.allstarlinkg.org) it does not show up. I have it 24 hours and it still is not showing up.

So to summarize,  the current node that has been and still is working is 27870,  and adding 27877 to the same box, I can’t seem to get it to show up on the status page but yet it shows registered on the same box.

Any ideas?

Lu Vencl
KA4EPS

Sent from my iPhone, Lu Vencl