[App_rpt-users] Allstar Link on a Pi Zero W

William Higgins higgins.ws at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:00:53 UTC 2018

A little while back someone on here announced that they had ASL running
properly on a Raspberry Pi Zero W.  I was wondering if you wouldn't mind
coming forward again as this is something I'd really like to try.  I'm
interested in the specific steps you took, the issues you had, etc.

Recently I tried using the apt-get install approach to getting ASL on a Pi
Zero W.  It seemed to install ok, but I think I must have missed something
as I could never get Asterisk to start and run.

Thanks,
Bill Higgins
N0NOE