[App_rpt-users] cw id with two nodes on server

STAN SIEMS ssiems at mycns.net
Tue Jan 30 05:12:34 UTC 2018

I am running 2 nodes    1994 and 1996 on this server with programed as
below cw Id is good on mode 1996  not good on 1994 if I change the node
number [morse1996] to [morse1994]  the problem reverses to the other
node.Does this file need to be duplicated for both nodes?

; Morse code parameters, these are common to all repeaters.
;
[morse1996]

speed=20
frequency=800