[App_rpt-users] cw id with two nodes on server

Nate Hardman nhardman1428 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:33:00 UTC 2018

in the node stanza
[1994]
morse=morse1994

in the node stanza
[1996]
morse=morse1996

then have TWO stanzas defining params for each node

[morse1994]
speed=20
frequency=800
amplitude=4096
idfrequency=750
idamplitude=1024

[morse1996]
speed=15
frequency=700
amplitude=2048
idfrequency=800
idamplitude=1024

then you may change the speed, frequency, volume independently per node

you may also just define one morse stanza and have BOTH nodes use the same
[1994]
morse=morse

[1996]
morse=morse