[App_rpt-users] URI-X Issues With New Raspbian build

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Jul 9 16:29:01 UTC 2018

cd /usr/src/asl-dahdi-linux-2.11.1/linux/
make
make install.

Be aware, if you build a custom kernel, you will need to make sure the
headers match. If you are going to do this, build the kernel first.
Verify OSS is working. that prepare the headers and rebuild DAHDI.
If you use the image and put the kernel and headers on hold, you will be
able to do a apt-get upgrade safely.

Steve