[App_rpt-users] IAXRPT

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri Jul 13 17:41:22 UTC 2018

Well,

I'm going to bet you left a set-up set out.

Look in your extentions.conf

The below works if you define what node, node1 and node2 are

[globals]
HOMENPA = 330 ; change this to your Area Code
NODE = 48396   ; change this to your node number
NODE1 = 1999
NODE2 = 1010
NODE3 = 1020

[iaxrpt]
exten => ${NODE},1,rpt(${NODE}|X)
exten => ${NODE1},1,rpt(${NODE1}|X)
exten => ${NODE2},1,rpt(${NODE2}|X)

Otherwise

define them exact like this

[iaxrpt]

exten => 48396,1,rpt(48396}|X)

I showed both ways since when you look at the default settings in the
file, you may see it listed either way.

Can be confusing to those that do not know.

Just so you understand the difference since the top one has been defined
as a variable.

Also make sure the 'context' is correct and your password in iax.conf

Also, if you are using poerts 4570, or outside the normal/default, you
will need to include that in your

iaxrpt program connection data 'HOST' for the account like...

192.168.1.222:4570

.That should get you somewhere !

...mike/kb8jnm