[App_rpt-users] Upgrade from Dial to ASL distro.

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Tue Jul 17 03:44:11 UTC 2018

Check permissions and any special folders you may have created for
scripts you are calling along with those files.

for starters...

I am just checking with you in a step by step. I had a strange incidence
but I doubt this is the same as mine so rather than run you on some wild
theory... one step at a time.

Yes, I did copy my files over to the new debian from acid. It does work.

...mike/kb8jnm