[App_rpt-users] Simplex node problem

Danny K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Wed Jul 18 14:19:51 UTC 2018

I struggled with something like this for a little while before I realized the DTMF tones from my Kenwood TH-G71A were not being decoded. Specifically the 3 digit.

To test run: asterisk -rvvv

then press every key on your DTMF keypad and watch what asterisk tells you. If they aren't decoding then find a radio that does (could also be RX audio level?).

Danny
K5CG