[App_rpt-users] Fwd: echolink

Pierre Martel petem001 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:14:20 UTC 2018

If you brag about something, you usely get a request to show the pudding...
Where are the sources that proove your saying? no where? Damn, thats too
bad. Open source is something that is not what you distribute. We have no
idea what you are distributing.

Just like that, how can you say that you provide for 70 % of the allstar
market?