[App_rpt-users] Echolink timeout

David Shaw shawpbx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 04:02:50 UTC 2018

Try

traceroute -U {ip address} port 5198

and/or

traceroute -U {ip address} port 5199

and/or

traceroute -T {ip address} port 5200

My guess echolink servers are blocking ICMP pings.

Google "Linux traceroute command"

David

--
Thanks, David

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither
inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for
the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage
than prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
Thomas Jefferson