[App_rpt-users] Upgrade from Dial to ASL distro.

k7ilo1 at gmail.com k7ilo1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 21:26:38 UTC 2018

Well at this point I am thinking that my allstar files that work flawlessly under the DIAL distro is not liked by the version of Asterisk (which I am assuming is a newer version) under the ASL distro.

When I install the ASL distro and use asl-menu to reset my node up, I do show up on the stats page and I have intermittent DTMF functions meaning that the machine will response to the forced id status command and that’s about it and that’s intermittent.  It will not connect to any node. I didn’t try all of course but I tried many.

When I move my files from my DIAL distro, nothing works except for the repeater function.

All audio levels are in spec and all file permissions are a the same as the newer version file permissions.

I put my DIAL distro HD back into the machine and all is well.

Umma keep that one running until I really need to upgrade because there are no other options.

Thanks all for your suggestions but they are not working for me.

Harold

K7ILO

Node 27863

Las Vegas, NV.