[App_rpt-users] usbradio.conf rxdemod

Bob Pyke k6ecm1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 21:36:56 UTC 2018

Not sure exactly. The MASTR II has a TS-32, and the audio comes from “audio filter output” on the TS-32, which is driven by the MASTR II “VOL SQ HI” and from there is where it gets messy, as there appear to be errors in the schematic which indicates it is wired to the PTT, in one part of the schematic, and “SPkR H” in another part. I think they have some pi numbers miss labeled in the schematic.

Thanks,
Bob
K6ECM
73