[App_rpt-users] Squelch Tail Crash Elimination

John W Benedict John at ke5rs.com
Wed Jun 6 02:10:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have ASL running a Dell Slim Form computer all seems to be work quite well, connections, Echolink and local repeater with great audio reports however... I like to know how to eliminate the squelch crash on the tail maybe adding some milliseconds to the receiver audio?

The system is a Yaesu DR-1X interfaced with the URIx controller using SimpleUSB in ASL version 20180417
The computer: Dell SFF Version 4.9.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.88-1+deb9u1 (2018-05-07) x86_64.

I am very novice with Linux and Asterisk but learning bits and pieces...

Thank you
John de KE5RS