[App_rpt-users] Squelch Tail Crash Elimination

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Wed Jun 6 02:41:05 UTC 2018

Well, I don't want to lead you astray... as I'm not for sure on this...

Had to think on it a while...

You might try adding some time to rxondelay (ms)  but I'm not sure that
will delay the repeated audio.

I think it may only delay the cor activation time.

But, if nobody chimes in with the 'right stuff' give it a try.

I'm thinkin you might need to create a special audio delay.

73,

...mike/kb8jnm