[App_rpt-users] Squelch Tail Crash Elimination

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Wed Jun 6 03:45:10 UTC 2018

I think that if you feed direct discriminator audio to the usb interface
and use usbradio then it automatically takes care of the necessary delays
and avoids loosing any audio in the process.  For best results you can grab
the direct discriminator audio from the cable that runs from inside the
Receiver Unit to the Filter Unit (shown below), I can't remember if I used
the L-in or the R-in.  Or second best you can use the DSP processed
discriminator output in the DB15 connector (center pin in center row, pin
8) but it isn't as good and has more delay.

​