[App_rpt-users] DMR Gateway Available for field day weekend.

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Fri Jun 22 23:23:53 UTC 2018

Good FD Weekend HAM's

I am making available for the whole field day weekend,

NODE 29999 is connected to DMR Gatway Talk Group 91 WorldWide

You may use it on echolink node 155783 / KB8JNM-L

and on ASL node 29999

It will be in full transmit as I have time to monitor directly. Be glad
to pass that on to someone for the night shift so we can keep it open
for the duration.

But if not, it will be bumped to rx only while I sleep.

Please be on your best behavior to keep a good example going for ASL on
these gateways of high traffic DMR channels.

This node now supports over 100+ streams.(4core 8gb) But limited to 25
on echolink. So if you want to just connect via echolink to it and
listen, GREAT !

You may view the allmon at http://29999.link/allmon/link.php?nodes=29999

Please use it in the best interest of promoting amateur radio.

Have a great weekend !

73,

...mike/kb8jnm