[App_rpt-users] Connectivity issues

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sat Jun 23 18:41:24 UTC 2018

While I would agree that many ISP's are allays looking for a chance to
mess things up for VOIP services,

One has to consider how many complex types of attacks to their vast
networks they get,

Most times I doubt it is intentional, but not always. Many hacks are
just looking for the knowledge of what it takes to disrupt communications.

...mike/kb8jnm