[App_rpt-users] Echolink Call Drops

Mike mm at midnighteng.com
Sun Jun 24 23:43:32 UTC 2018

Well Matthew,

You might want to watch your allmon. And listen to the output of that node.
Good chance what you are seeing is accurate. EL is always a full-duplex
network.

So when you tx on EL connection, you will hear just as always on the EL
side of things. In fact you could carry on a 2 way conversation on a
node with that person 'while they are in TX'.

Some of the newer versions of the software have 'some' safeguards but I
think it still works that way. Test it yourself so you understand how it
really works in that situation. So 'butt TX's' are entirely possible.

But, perhaps I'm not understanding the issue or what you are after.

...mike/kb8jnm