[App_rpt-users] Allstar Pushover Module

Justin Harris justin at suid.net
Mon Jun 25 02:33:13 UTC 2018

I have created a relatively simple python application that runs on your
Allstar node to send notifications over the pushover service. I'm not sure
if anyone has done this already but it was a fun project to work on. Feel
free to try it out and let me know if you have any issues as there will
likely be bugs.

The concept is simple. When your node comes online you a notification. If
there are any connects or disconnects you will receive a notification.
Multiple nodes on a single device are supported, additionally multiple
pushover accounts are supported.

https://bitbucket.org/suidnet/allstar-pushover

Take care,

Justin Harris