[App_rpt-users] installing allstarlink

Dale Day ddayfarms at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 14:08:40 UTC 2018

Thank you so much for your reply.
I have the latest download of Debian from Allstar link. I have it installed
on a amd desk top pc and then it linked to pm windows pc with putty.
I have a dmk engineering usb radio interface to a Motorola gm300 type
radio.
I understand this is very difficult to do over email but I have worked on
this off and on for two years and I am just at wits end. I go through the
asl-menu and have it configured the static ip address and have signed up
with Allstar and have my numbers and passwords with server and my pc.
My problem is when I try to go to tune radio menu it comes up with a
message that I don't have rpt file and another one I cant remember with out
going and firing up pc again and refreshing my memory not configured.
So in other words I just don't know which of the hundreds of lines in the
files usb radio, simpleusb or other files need to be modified.
I will keep reading the help files and and k5tra's web site but I just
can't seem to get the files configured right.
Thanks so much
Dale
N0INX