[App_rpt-users] Upgrade to v1.5 not Working

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jun 30 18:43:41 UTC 2018

Hi Jim,

Please post HamVoIP related inquiries to the HamVoIP mailing list at:

We'll try to get you prompt answers and solutions with no hostility.

73, David KB4FXC

On Sat, 30 Jun 2018, Jim Korenz wrote:

> Hi All, I'm doing an "easy" upgrade from v1.1 to ver 1.5
Allstar on an PI 2. The "old" system was working fine.
OK, now the "new" system. I changed the root password,
but can't login with it. I have "successfully" changed
it a number of times, but no luck. I can ping the
allstar server, but I'm not in the active list. I can't
run the simpleUSB tune app from the menu.
I have a green light on the USB FOB, but it's
not blinking.
    JimK  N8PXW