[App_rpt-users] Node time out

David Waters dwaters5 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 19:36:12 UTC 2018

Ok I know there is a time out timer for the radio attached to the node. I had to adjust that up slightly but that isn’t my problem.
My problem is I like to have the Alaska morning net on my node, but I noticed that after an hour the node is disconnected. I then must reconnect to keep listening. That makes me think there is some sort of node time out somewhere that is shutting off the Alaska node after an hour.
If there is can someone tell me in what conf file it is in so I can adjust it.

David Waters