[App_rpt-users] Node time out

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sat Mar 3 00:42:37 UTC 2018

The subject of your query is misleading. Your talking about Link
Timeout.

remote_inact_timeout=1800

While I don't remember or know for sure, I believe if you don't have a
value stated, it will default to something in the order of 5min (600)
and you can look back through the source code if you need to know for
sure.
But I think if you put a line like that in your rpt.conf file, it will
be just fine.
Just understand the implications for the values you set it to.

...mike/kb8jnm