[App_rpt-users] Question????

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Mar 4 14:20:19 UTC 2018

Additionally, I should have mentioned this possibility to my last
post...

Not sure, but I think when you use the scheduler and issue commends
through it,
(like time announcements etc)
it may trigger a count to the cos/key-ups.
The reason I say that is in the software, I think the logical cos must
be true to accept commends.
But as I say, not sure. And I'm not sure it is all that important
unless it's causing you a problem.

...mike/kb8jnm