[App_rpt-users] LOG

Lee Woldanski ve7fet at tparc.org
Sun Mar 18 15:50:51 UTC 2018

Hello Luc,

I believe what you are looking for is an Asterisk feature, more than a
Hamvoip/Allstar feature.

It sounds like you need to set up Asterisk Call Detail Records (CDR).

If you Google "iax cdr", or "asterisk cdr setup", you will probably find
plenty of results.

I imagine you will need to have each of your users assigned a username and
context in iax.conf to allow tracking of their usage.

Good luck!

Lee