[App_rpt-users] LOG

Mike mike at midnighteng.com
Sun Mar 18 17:50:02 UTC 2018

Well, there is always more than one way to skin a cat.

One way to preform such a feat is to execute a shell script inside the
dialplan which opens a log file for appending to which you can record the
data you want with a date/timestamp.
And perhaps ip address and host data depending on the what and how you are
doing things.

Sorry, I can't show/send examples of how I have done such a thing as my
set-up is quite different and would not apply to yours but plenty of info
on the web on executing .sh from the dialplan. But you may want to
carry-forward some asterisk $string details to the shell script for easy'r
logging.

just one more way to do it.
Perhaps there are others more to your likeing,

...mike/kb8jnm