[App_rpt-users] LOG

Tim Sawyer tisawyer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 00:02:13 UTC 2018

Sorry, it wasn't clear what "LOG" (in upper case) meant. I thought maybe
you were talking about logging on. Still not too sure what you want to
know.

As far as I know HamVoIP logging is no different than any Asterisk distro.
That is, the logs are in /var/log/asterisk/ with messages being the primary
log file.

Does that help?