[App_rpt-users] DIAL install - asl-menu setup glitch?

KB7YS-Stacey kb7ys_sk-asl at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 07:00:56 UTC 2018

After running through the set up menu items and saving the settings then making it "live" one final question was if I wanted to start the menu again on next login - I accidentally answered yes, but figured I would just answer no next time if necessary.  Even after going through the make it live process and choosing 'no' to start on next login (multiple times), my system always started (until I manually disabled) into the menu.  Not sure if others have seen this, but wanted to share my experience just in case.  Actually it would be nice to have a way to disable from the menu without running through the setup all the way... or at the very least having that choice change and stick.  Hope this input helps make the install process better for all.
Stacey - KB7YS