[App_rpt-users] Announcing AllStarLink Asterisk version 1.01

John Rudolph- N2YP John at n2yp.com
Mon Mar 26 00:39:30 UTC 2018

Steve I know you're a very busy guy and we appreciate all your work. Have you gotten a chance to post how to upgrade from DIAL to the new All Star Link?

Jeff, The Images and NetInstallers are built on Debian or Raspbian. For installs on existing Debian Based distributions (Ubuntu or Linuxmint...), you will be able to install via "apt-get install allstarlink". I have one tweak to make to the repository and I will publish the instructions for adding the repository to a existing system. 73, Steve N4IRS

On 03/18/2018 09:38 PM, Jeffrey Lehman, KC8QCH wrote: > > Great job Steve! This is awesome! > > One question. Does this still only run on Debian (i see it does > stretch) or can we now use this on any Debian based distro? Like > Ubuntu or Linuxmint? > > Thanks for all of your hard work. > >    Jeff
John Rudolph
Amateur Radio Op N2YP
Unadilla,NY