[App_rpt-users] Announcing AllStarLink Asterisk version 1.01

Steve Zingman szingman at msgstor.com
Mon Mar 26 00:54:52 UTC 2018

John,
To install AllStarLink 1.01 on a existing Raspbian / Debian system:
cd /tmp
wget
https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/raw/develop/allstar/repository/install-repository
chmod +x /install-repository
./install-repository

If Raspbian: apt-get install raspberrypi-kernel-headers -y

Otherwise: apt-get install linux-headers-uname -r -y

apt-get update
apt-get install allstarlink -y

This is also now on the Wiki at <http://wiki.allstarlink.org/wiki/ASL_FAQ>

To migrate from a older Debian based version to 1.01, you will need to
backup your /etc/asterisk and restore it to the new system. This is the
last time this will be a manual operation.

73, Steve N4IRS