[App_rpt-users] Looking for a Packaging Partner

Steve Mahler kizzy at lusfiber.net
Fri Mar 30 19:04:40 UTC 2018

I have my AllStar based Add-on packages (AutoSkyWarn, AutoQuake and
MID-JB-PRI) ready to move to the next step.  I want to make them into a
Debian Program / Application distribution for AllStarLink Asterisk (the
great work by N4IRS).  If you have experience in generating
distributions using apt-get and have the time / interest in helping me
... I think it should be a matter of proof reading the documents and
setting the default conditions in the config files.

Please contact me if you have any interest in working with me on this
project.  You can email me at kizzy at lusfiber.net

If you are interested in reading about the software:

AutoSkyWarn Docs at   http://KF5VH.com/auto-skywarn

MID-JB-PRI Doc at         http://KF5VH.com/mid-jb-pri

Thanks!

...STeve - KF5VH