[App_rpt-users] Sip phone on a node to another?

Joe Puma kd2nfc at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:47:33 UTC 2018

HI,

I’ve been working with  connecting IAX and SIP end points  over the last two days.  Get the Zoiper app if you have a iPhone. I’ve gotten IAX working with no problem.  I can get the SIP protocol to connect but something is still not right with it. It doesn’t stay registered and sometimes when I call the node it responds. But IAX works like a charm. Look in the iax.conf file. Setup a profile for your device to connect to. Setup a dial plan for your node extension so it answers and point the iax connection settings to point to that context.

I’m not near my computer right now but I can send you some info I was working off of.

Joe
KD2NFC

Sent from my iPhone