[App_rpt-users] Sip phone on a node to another?

K5CG k5cg at hamoperator.org
Sat May 5 18:22:29 UTC 2018

I would do this entirely outside of Allstar. Create a free account at pbxes.org and add a couple of extensions (500, 501, 5XX...). Then you can call each other directly without having to worry about business chatter going out over a radio. No trunks or dial plans required. If you want help let me know, I'm doing this already.

Danny
K5CG