[App_rpt-users] Failed Connections

k7ilo1 at gmail.com k7ilo1 at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:06:31 UTC 2018

Yes its been some time since I’ve monitored the emails because I’ve had way too many to try to read through them but….

I have a question to probably a common problem and easy fix.

I am using the Dial distro of allstar which has been working great up to some point.

So today I decided to fire up the old HT and dial up a node for some traffic to listen to.

Connection failed is what I’m getting.

No matter what node I try to dial up I get, Connection failed.

All of my config files look ok and I have not done any changes to either my allstar node or my port forwarding on my router.

Where might I start to find and resolve my issue.

Thanks gang

Harold

K7ILO

Node 27863